- Identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools and cold calling prospective clients B2B.
- Thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities.
- Responsible for selling small and large format color - marketing materials, posters, banners, wraps, floor and wall graphics; black and white output, scanning, xerography and Electronic Document Management; 3D design services, scanning, printing & models.
- Leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Strategize, negotiate & close business.
- Attend educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with all levels of management within the A.E.C. world.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship / team building.
- Confident negotiator, able to close the deal.
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Proactive work style, creativity, energy, self-starter.
- Proficiency in MS Office & CRM systems. (Salesforce exp. is a plus).
Requirements: To qualify, you must have minimum two (2) years’ experience selling Print Solutions to the AEC industry.