Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially solid contractor committed to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we produce. We are seeking to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude & ready to apply their problem solving skills for an employer that values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training provided for the best qualified applicant if lacking some or all of the Desired Experience outlined below.
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Pay range commensurate with education and experience.
- Flexibility to work with different people and departments
- Perform variable responsibilities as workplace demands shift.
- Customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Assist sales staff with paperwork
- Telephone duties
- General computer knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Personal organization necessary to meet deadline driven tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly