Join MRA’s member-centric organization as an Affirmative Action (AA) & Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Manager. This role is a hybrid between internal operations and external work with members. You will provide affirmative action and equal employment opportunity technical expertise and service to members. In this challenging role, you will manage the operations of the Affirmative Action department including staff development, marketing, sales, and financial objectives. You will become intimately familiar with member needs by spending a portion of your time on billable assignments.
• Hire talent in all locations with the diverse background and experience to meet and exceed member needs
• Regularly connect with Affirmative Action team members to ensure employee engagement and commitment contributing to lower turnover, higher productivity and good ROI
• Develop and manage the Affirmative Action budget
• Manage financial objectives to the budget and generate annual year-over-year growth in revenue
• Meet with members to secure new business and enhance relationships
• Drive all marketing for line of business with Marketing and Member Relations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or other related area of study preferred. Professional certification is a plus.
• Minimum 10 years of progressive, broad-based HR experience, including hands-on experience with AA/EEO
• Proven leadership and management capabilities
• Demonstrated experience making continuous improvements in revenue, margin, member/customer experience and employee engagement
• Superior written and verbal communication skills including public speaking
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build rapport
• Proficient in MS Office software
• Exceptional numeric aptitude