The Assistant Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the day-to-day mechanical operation, maintenance, and repair of our historic location at 17 West Adams Street, under the direct supervision of our Buildings Engineer.
Properties Maintained:17 W Adams, located in the Chicago Loop
• Maintain HVAC systems
• General Maintenance of refrigeration and cooking equipment
• Basic electrical and plumbing knowledge strongly preferred
• HVAC/R Certification
• Two to three years of field experience
Other Key Qualifications:
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills involving complex operations in a restaurant setting
• Team player who demonstrates flexibility
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
* The Assistant Maintenance Mechanic will work approximately 40 hours per week for 5 work days.
* Restaurant is closed Sundays and its hours of operation are M-F, 11am-9pm, Saturday, 11:30am-9pm.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
* Group Medical and Dental Benefits
* Competitive hourly rates
* Transit Benefits
* Employee Meal
* Friends and Family Discount
* Company 401(k)**
**Subject to meeting eligibility requirements