In this operations enablement role supporting the US Enterprise Solutions team the Operations Associate will be responsible for driving efficiency and collaboration within internal operations, commercial assessments, client sales, and outcomes delivery. The position supports multiple team leaders and will be asked to coordinate and participate in multiple projects and initiatives which support critical business objectives.
• Support commercial activities through document creation for proposals and customer presentations, and by supporting the navigation of the commercial review and contracting process including interacting with other GE functions and teams to develop contract documents
• Project manage commercial assessment process ensuring GE resources are scheduled and logistics are coordinated. Help coordinate customer meetings and observations
• Act as system administrator for key IT platforms for sales opportunity management and project management. Responsibilities will mainly consist of adding/removing users, acting as liaison with IT expert teams for troubleshooting/development, and providing ad-hoc training for new users
• Own and execute other key tactical, repeatable operating mechanisms which help drive the business forward, and support the coordination and execution of all operating mechanisms and meeting.
• Collaborate with Solutions Architects in development of Knowledge Management strategy, infrastructure plans and technology
• Work with Solutions Architects to maintain current knowledge management platform by ensuring content is relevant, refreshed and organized in a user-friendly manner utilizing an effective content tagging methodology
• Proactively seek out and catalogue information about GE & GE Healthcare capabilities and relevant industry information
• Leadership of ad-hoc knowledge management initiatives aimed at building additional tools and infrastructure and/or simplifying existing tools and content
• Provide data support for commercial assessments – analyze and synthesize data to support stated objectives and produce report
• Ad-hoc engagement data support & client deliverable proofing
• Support marketing/demand enablement activities by analyzing data for campaign targeting purposes and tracking lead activity to measure effectiveness
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Access, with demonstrated capability to learn new applications as required
• Basic financial acumen and financial analysis skills
• Ability to analyze, interpret and synthesize multiple sources of data and translate into simplified messaging
• Executive-level communication skills: written, interviewing, persuasion, selling, and presentation.
• Ability to interact and coordinate within a matrix environment.
• Able to travel, expected travel is 15-20%
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• 2+ years of experience in either a GE Leadership Program, such as GE’s IT Leadership Program, Edison Engineering Program, or Financial Management Program
• Healthcare advisory of consulting experience
• Basic awareness and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
• Ability to create impactful client facing communications and presentations
• Skilled in application of statistical and process analysis methodology
• Awareness of Change Management, LEAN or Six Sigma approaches
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills