MAC Property Management leases and manages apartments. MAC is dedicated to providing an exemplary living experience, the highest possible quality of service and a superior value for our residents. We are committed to building better neighborhoods wherever we are, not only for our residents, but for the greater community. At MAC, it is important for us to preserve the environment, improve infrastructures, and enhance the beauty of our settings. MAC currently serves apartment communities in the metropolitan areas of Chicago, St. Louis and Kansas City. We are in the process of acquiring new properties in these existing markets as well as expanding to new markets across the country. MAC Property Management, LLC is an Equal Housing Opportunity organization.
Responsible for completing day-today tasks related to the operation, maintenance and repair of the HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and all Mechanical systems at a high rise residential property. Ensures that apartment and common space mechanical systems are functioning correctly. Living on-site is preferred, if you do not live on-site you must be within a 30 minute drive due to the on-call schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensures that heating and air-conditioning units are functioning effectively in apartments and common spaces.
· Completes assigned work according to established standards of exactness, and neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
· Responds to building emergencies.
· Assists co-workers in performing duties, as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED and three (3) to four (4) years of engineering experience, preferably in an apartment setting.
- Competitive wage
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Educational Reimbursement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.