The Carpenter leads and actively participates in the timely and profitable execution of individual projects and must understand and deliver all jobs on time and within budget and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- On-site management and supervision
- Responsible for scheduling subcontractors
- Ensure job-site safety and enforce job-site rules
- Handle all estimating of labor and materials for project
- Responsible for supervising all job related carpentry, requesting help as required and anticipating the need for additional carpenters so that they can be scheduled in a timely fashion
- The ideal candidate for this position has two - five years of increasingly responsible construction carpentry experience with supervisory/leadership responsibilities
- He or she has a valid and unrestricted driver's license with valid insurance
- Carpentry skills-experience and knowledge
- Strong organizational, computer, and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour