- IL |
- Jobs |
- CDL Truck Driver - Home Daily
CDL Truck Driver - Home Daily
Prinsco has an opportunity for a motivated Truck Driver to make interstate deliveries during the day and be home every night in Chatsworth, IL. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, retirement savings with 401k and much more.
This great opportunity includes the following duties:
• Complete pre/post-delivery inspections of semis/trailers, documenting and informing dispatch of any defects or unsafe conditions.
• Perform interstate deliveries, following DOT requirements and ensuring product on the trailer is high quality and matches the bill of lading.
• Provide exceptional service to our customers, presenting yourself in a polite and courteous manner in order to promote Prinsco’s core values.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal and professional ethical standards, and align decisions with Prinsco Values, recognizing those that you see living out our values.
• Build and maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required or in the process of completion and a minimum of one year of interstate OTR experience.
• Able to meet Federal DOT licensing and health card requirements.
• The ability to complete mathematical calculations, read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to work in a loud noise environment; lift up to 25 pounds consistently and 75 pounds occasionally; use hands and reach with hands/arms, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for up to 2/3 of the workday; and good distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), peripheral vision and depth perception.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Prinsco is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of corrugated plastic pipe and accessories for water management applications in agriculture, stormwater and residential markets. Our work contributes to solutions that maintain, manage and protect our world’s most valuable resource: fresh water.
We are a third-generation family owned company filled with incredible people who care deeply about their work, contribute to our success daily and help us solve critical problems for our teams, our company and our world.