The Principal is an internal & external representative of the firm in all aspects of client development & management, order origination, upsell, revenue management, engagement delivery/leadership, people leadership, knowledge management, & solution development. This role is looked to as the expert in client problem definition & outcome delivery. The Principal is a critical member of the Senior Leadership Team, providing organizational clarity & leadership through communication & action.
1. Client Leadership
1.1. Acting as a senior advisor to the Executive levels in the client organizations, helping the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing and activating the client to take action.
1.2. Serving as the Senior Engagement escalation point for simultaneous engagements to ensure high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction. Becoming personally involved in engagements where necessary to mitigate risk.
1.3. Preparing and delivering succinct, clear, insightful and influential executive-level presentations and communications
1.4. Establishing new executive level relationships with key stakeholders at new prospective clients
1.5. Providing a level of deliverable quality assurance and scope management throughout the lifecycle of the project to ensure client delight that what was sold is what was delivered
1.6. Providing insight to client regarding their business and strategy
2. Business Development/Order Origination
2.1. Continuously updating their understanding of the clients’ changing clinical and/or operational issues.
2.2. Analyzing market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the team.
2.3. Qualifing, aligning and advisng clients to achieve their desired clinical or operational outcomes.
2.4. Ability to understand and shape clients needs based on his/her broad understanding of the healthcare marketplace, Performace Soutions offerings and defined client needs.
2.5. Responsibility for opportunity and funnel management activities to build and delivery sufficient orders and backlog to the business.
2.6. Developing and closing new commercial opportunities with existing clients and securing new clients.
3. Practice and Thought Leadership
3.1. Responsibility for key metrics to include, but not limited to, revenue, operating margin, on time project completion and orders.
3.2. Driving practice development across at least one Performance Solutions domain areas to include; participating in new solution development giving feedback, input, ideas to global development teams, building consulting practitioner knowledge of the domain, and leading the creation of internal and external thought leadership assets.
3.3. Being recognized internally and externally as an expert in at least two solution areas/practices.
3.4. Modeling and directing Knowledge Management activities with the practice.
4. People Leadership
4.1. Leading and managing multiple engagement teams providing organizational leadership, mentoring, career development and coaching.
4.2. Developing and training junior staff.
4.3. Requiring, modeling, promoting and completing timely performance feedback to team members.
4.4. Managing a team of employees with responsibility of performance management, career development and coaching.
1. Bachelors Degree
2. 8+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting with a proven track record of business development.
3. 7+ years of experience leading and managing complex projects with outcome focused deliverables.
4. 5+ years of experience directly or indirectly leading a team of reports.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
6. Ability to travel at least 70%
7. Language proficiency in (region specific)
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Master’s Degree – MBA, MHA, MPHA, advanced HR degree
2. 12+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting
3. Demonstrated expertise in the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
4. 4+ years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience
5. Proven negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills on significant opportinties.
6. Ability to craft client solutions across Perfromance Solutions offerings and potentially across other GE Healthcare products.
7. Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams
8. Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
9. Track record of winning net new business/clients
10. Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems
11. Demonstrated project management expertise or certification
12. Demonstrated Technology acumen and understanding of software systems
13. Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations
14. Demonstrated ability to manage financial, delivery or client risk in a consulting/advisory environment
15. Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools
16. Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools
17. Demonstrated experience in leading teams
18. Demonstrated experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully
19. Expert interpersonal and teamwork skills
20. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
21. Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
22. Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
23. Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
24. Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
25. Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
26. Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results