Exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting and maintaining of heating, cooling, & refrigeration equipment and related (i.e., forced air, hydronic, split systems, package units, make up air and exhaust systems, controls).
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating, cooling and refrigeration systems.
- Troubleshoots units that are not working and replaces parts that are defective.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Repairs refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, control systems, and humidity and temperature control systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Provides startups and troubleshooting for a variety of commercial HVAC systems, meets with customers, evaluates their needs and makes recommendations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repairing of commercial/ industrial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- 5 years’ service experience specific to Commercial and Industrial HVAC/R.
- Refrigeration experience such as: ice machines, walk-in coolers/freezers, reach-ins, etc.
- EPA Universal Certified.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and electrical and control systems.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative in servicing customers and maintaining positive customer relations.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Successful completion of a trade/vocational school.
- Chiller experience helpful.