GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing quality engineering services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best professional approach to service is to hire technically competent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals. GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally.
We have an excellent opportunity for an individual who possesses the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the design, construction or administration of HVAC systems for commercial and industrial buildings
- Commission or system startup experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Commissioning certification and LEED certification considered a plus
In order to be considered as an applicant, you must submit a resume.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating commissioning projects from design through construction, including field verification of equipment installation, air/water flows, pressurization systems, DDC controls and operational sequences.
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress