The Consultant works as part of delivery teams of client engagements across multiple solution offerings to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare provider institutions. The Consultant will own and personally deliver components of the overall client engagement with a focus on achieving desired client value / ROI, delivering on time, managing budget and within scope.
• Independently work and act as a self-starter.
• Prioritizing tasks and working within defined time frames with strong organizational skills.
• Independently collecting, validating, analyzing and synthesize data to support engagement objectives.
• Planning and completing assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget.
• Support the delivery of contracted client outcome/value.
• Apply critical thinking and various problem solving techniques to frame, shape, socialize and implement value-based solutions
• Preparing and delivering succinct, clear and insightful executive-level presentations and reports.
• Proactively identifying client needs and assist in developing solutions.
• Organizing and maintaining work papers on Box and SharePoint.
• Facilitating effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
• Establishing credibility and developing relationships with mid-level client managers.
• Serving as a professional representative of GE Healthcare in all public and client settings.
• Participating in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Bachelors Degree.
• 2+ years of experience in either a GE Leadership Program or advisory services/consulting or performance improvement in a healthcare setting.
• 1+ years of experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel at least 70%.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Knowledge of healthcare operations and/or previous experience in a provider care setting.
• Basic awareness and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
• Ability to create impactful client facing communications and presentations.
• Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated experience in Change Management tools.
• Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
• Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
• Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
• Experience with imagining services strategy, operations, processes, assets and capital planning.
• Experience with asset management in the acute care and ambulatory environment.