- This individual's typical day will be design work and complex modeling for the team
- They will have the ability to lead projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of Modeling assignment as well as 10+ years engineering experience required
- Complex Modeling, Creo, and Microsoft Office
- Complex modeling requirements:
- Proficient in Solid modeling (Creo / ProE desired, other s/w experience acceptable)
- Min 6000 hrs of complex casting 3D modeling experience as the Primary job function (The 6000 hrs excludes detailing hours. If candidates previous role consisted of both modeling and detailing then fraction out the number of hours modeling since Primary job function is modeling.)
- Significant experience of Complex 3D modeling including use of: Parametric modelling, Surface modelling, Solid modelling, Advance 3D modelling, Sweeps, rounds, blends, drafts, Sharing geometry between models (External inheritance, External Copy geometry, Skeleton models).
- Component experience requirement: Castings (required) and Cylinder head and engine block casting (desired).
- Desired: Creo Simulate
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as being able to lead projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication