We are seeking an eager, part-time marketing intern to enhance our brand awareness. This intern will assist the Marketing Coordinator in creating marketing materials, leveraging social media platforms, writing compelling content, and designing engaging graphics. This will be a unique opportunity to learn the essential skills in growing a business, using real-world experiences. This will be an unpaid 3-4 month internship beginning at the start of the Fall Semester with the potential for paid, part-time work over the Spring Semester.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Create compelling content that gets shared on social
- Drive high quality, targeted traffic using paid channels.
- Measure everything so you know what works and what doesn't.
- Build paid search marketing campaigns and see a direct impact from your efforts.
- Develop compelling graphics that grab reader’s attention
- Adapt tone and voice of written materials for a B2B audience
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Write articles for the monthly newsletter and social media posts about different ARi projects, upcoming events, corporate announcements, and any other exciting news.
- Actively manage, respond to feedback, analyze social data, create advertisements, and post engaging content on our Facebook, Linkedin, Glassdoor, and YouTube pages.
- Manage and update Intranet and Business Development SharePoint sites.
What We Are Looking For:
- Exceptional writing, communication, and relationship management skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail with proven organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with a variety of social platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and/or Glassdoor
- Professional marketing experience or internship in the public relations/marketing/engineering field.
- Knowledge of or experience with email marketing tools, publishing software, and photo editing software. (Experience with Photoshop, Mailchimp, Canva, and Microsoft Publisher is a plus)
- Degree, or pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, English (Creative Writing), Journalism, Communications, or Public Relations
Required Before 2nd Interview:
- Creative or technical writing example. Can be a blog post, personal essay, review, or other writing samples. Ideally, no longer than a page.
- Design examples. Can be a social media post, brochure, poster, and/or flyer. Ideally, one digital, one for print.