BWAY is Mauser Facility, one of the largest manufacturers of rigid metal and plastic containers in North America. Our diverse products and broad geographic reach have made us a market leader in the general line packaging industry. BWAY offers comprehensive packaging for a wide variety of applications. BWAY is Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Purpose and Scope:
The Electrical Production Supervisor supervises all shift employees and complies with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards.
- Manage a front line team of electricians (10 electricians)
- Daily floor tours:
- Identifying and fixing issues
- Root cause analysis
- Preventative maintenance
- Observe, monitor, audit all employee safety behavior and correct deficiencies.
- Reports/Corrects unsafe conditions or machinery.
- Conducts weekly safety talks.
- Verifies the employees’ time in Kronos at the end of each shift.
- Reviews and signs all quality reports at the end of the shift.
- Monitors quality during the shift
- Balances the labor in the plant with the needs of the plant
- Directs all personnel and operations on the shift.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Reports any process and equipment problems.
- Trains, upgrades, evaluates and reviews hourly personnel job
- Communicates production deficiencies with the maintenance manager.
Education and Experience:
- Certified Electrician
- Leadership experience
- Full and complete understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity and PLC troubleshooting.