Electrical Technician/SCADA Developer (Machining Facilities)
Responsible for Logic and PLC Programming to
Responsible for the administration and the development of SCADA, Dashboards, and Reporting as pertaining to the Industrial Applications of client operations.
- Analyze, Develop, and Deploy PLC Logic and I/O as needed.
- Analyze, Develop, and Deploy SCADA Systems as needed.
- Maintain all SCADA Hardware and Software.
- Maintain all Data acquired through SCADA.
- Maintain Backups of Hardware, Software, Development Code, and Documentation insuring Business Continuity.
- Develop incident response and recovery operations.
- Share knowledge through mentoring of other Team Members.
- Train Department Trainers and Machine Operators in the use of the HMI
- Cooperate with I.T. and other Departments in order to fulfill the needs of Corporate Audits and Reporting Requirements.
- Cooperate with I.T. and other Departments in order to maintain the integrity of the Corporate Network and Digital Assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Computer Science and Controls Engineering. Or 10+ years of experience in PLC Programming / SCADA Systems.
- Manage direct reporting employees.
- Facilitate Team Meetings
- 10 or more years in SCADA Systems and Machine Controls
- Must have a strong analytical background specializing in SCADA/Controls Solutions.
- Must be able to perform root cause analysis.
- Must be able to methodically create solutions to problems occurring in the operations of Foundry Equipment and SCADA Systems.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills.
- Must have ability to work independently to plan & organize. Must be able to facilitate team meetings. Must be able to perform Project Management.
- Must have a strong understanding of Math Algorithms and Principles. Must be able to comprehend complex Development Code, Drawings, Schematics, and Manuals.
- InduSoft, MSSQL, MSServer, Windows Clients, PLCs, Kepware
Client offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Short and .
- Employer funded retirement plan.
- Paid vacations/holidays.
- Wellness program.
- Fitness membership.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement.