Mangieri Electric, Inc. Is a medium sized electrical contracting firm located in Central Illinois. We are an open shop company with extensive experience in Industrial, Residential and Commercial electrical construction both design build and plan spec work. Established in 1982, we currently have a very diverse and loyal customer base with more opportunities than we can manage with our current staffing. Our preferred project sizes is $20,000-$500,000, but have successfully completed larger projects. Our annual sales volume is $2.5 - $3.0 Mill. We pride ourselves as a safety conscious, quality contractor with our customer’s best interest first over project profit. Our electricians work mainly in and around Galesburg, IL.
- Ability to install, connect, test, and maintain electrical systems for a variety of purposes, including climate control, security, and communications.
- Ability to work with blueprints when installing electrical systems in factories, office buildings, homes, and other structures.
- Follow the National Electric Code and comply with State and local building codes
- Troubleshoot electrical controls
- Residential wiring, room additions, remodels and new construction layout, and service upgrades.
- Proficient in conduit bending, layout and sizing of new circuitry
- 6 years industry experience
- Basic knowledge of the national electric code.
- Ability to work alone or with others and have the desire to train others.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College/ Tech school preferred
- Experience will be consider in Lieu of College/ Tech school
- Standing for long periods and frequently working on ladders and scaffolds.
- Working environment varies, depending on the type of job.
- Must be willing and able to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Salary range $25.00-35.00 per hour. DOE
- Employee Health Insurance paid by employer
- $15,000.00 in Life Insurance.
- Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance & additional Life Insurance available.
- 401k match up to 5%
- Vacation & Holiday pay
**Must have verifiable experience. References required.