would like this type of work before sending resumes. Thank you for your help!
Education: High school grad or equivalent with a minimum of 6 months mechanical assembly experience.
Temp to hire - long term fit
· Assemble large products using hand tools
· Assemble the pieces within the workstation (one unit goes through every 15 minutes)
· One piece assembly line flow (standing)(ability to keep up on the line)
· Ability to pack and lift up to 50 pounds every 15 minutes
· Looking for someone who wants to do this type of work long term (not looking for a temp that wants car mechanic job and wouldn't stay here long term if we were to hire them on)
Training and Experience:
Speak, Read, Write & Understand English.
Must possess good mechanical aptittude.
Skill in assembling component parts.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Able to stand for long periods of time. Able to assemble small components. Good manual dexterity and hand and eye coordination. Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Manufacturing plant environment with some abnormal variations in temperature, unavoidable fumes, noise, dust and atmospheric conditions.
Able to twist, turn, stoop and bend.