As a part of the solution delivery team, the Engagement Lead is responsible for developing
Revenue Cycle solutions; leading and executing on these solutions for our client base and drive
new business. The Engagement Lead will also serve as a project lead and/or an expert resource
in the functional and/or operational utilization of GE Healthcare Business Solutions software
applications (formerly known as the IDX Flowcast) related to physician and hospital clinical and
The overall responsibilities for the Engagement Lead include:
*Developing new Revenue Cycle solutions that drive client value and generate a replicable
standardize solution that generates an ROI for the business.
* Facilitating and coordinating new solution initiatives with a cross
functional team. * Developing and managing project plans, status reports and
issue logs, including milestones and clearly defined responsibilities.
* Managing client and internal expectations of solution scope and delivery objectives.
* Communicating all of the requirements and commitments to the client, project team and CST
* Providing effective leadership to the solutions team.
* Identifying appropriate resource requirements.
* Providing feedback to project team on performance and requirements
* Escalating project risks and issues in a timely manner.
* Forecasting accurate quarterly revenue for each assigned solution initiative.
* Identifying appropriate add on sales opportunities
* Participating in the sale process and proposal development
* Minimum of five - seven years’ progressively responsible healthcare experience including a solid
understanding of physician and/or hospital revenue cycle and clinical operations and software
applications related to them.
* The ability and willingness to travel to customer locations throughout the US approximately up to
60% of the time.
* Strong Organizational skills.
* Integration of Clinical Software systems with Revenue Cycle Systems
* five years project management experience.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent communication and writing skills.
* Excellent listening and inquiry skills.
* Problem resolution and creativity in solution development.
* Customer political sensitivity and awareness.
* Self-assessment and development skills and ability to work independently
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
* You have the unrestricted legal right work to work in the US.
* Willing to submit to a drug test.
* Willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past
employment, criminal history, and education background.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Extensive knowledge of multiple Revenue Cycle applications
*GE Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions applications (IDX Flowcast products and their
* Previous project management, consulting or implementation experience.
* Bachelor's Degree, Graduate Degree preferred in the medical field (ideal)