V&V Supremo Foods’ Production Supervisor assists withoverseeing the manufacturing of our queso fresco, including the processing ofraw materials and packaging of finished product while ensuring that all safety,quality, and efficiency standards are being met. This role contributes to theoverall success of our organization by ensuring the timely manufacture of ourproducts to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Supervise, train, coach and mentor a team ofunskilled, semi-skilled and skilled laborers.
- Enforce guidelines for quality and safety.
- Maintain inventory of materials and toolsrequired to meet production goals.
- Ensure proper labor utilization and scheduling.
- Maintain production records in compliance withSQF, OSHA and V&V Supremo Standards
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a food productionenvironment
- 1-2 years of supervisory or managementexperience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Previous training in SQF and GMP standardsstrongly preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits:health, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability and life insurance!