As a Branch Manager, you would have a very important role within the organization of overseeing the day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Direct branch profitability and sales by effectively interacting with customers, identifying their needs, resolving customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction, and assuring that all branch personnel consistently demonstrate positive customer service behaviors.
- Maintain inventory consistent with customer needs and branch forecast.
- Maintain accurate branch perpetual inventory in the computer system.
- Effectively promote the use of Manufactured and Remanufactured products as selling tools toward profitable sales.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products (e.g. Air conditioning, Refrigeration, Remanufacturing as well as Heating) to meet customers needs.
- Maintain a professional and customer-friendly branch appearance; including effective display of merchandise and sales promotions
- Ensure the branch is in compliance with company policies and procedures, including but not limited to security, financial P & L and operational issues as outlined in the Policy and Procedures.
- Implement local and corporate promotions and effectively use mailers, broadcast faxes and other sales tools as well as customer communications.
- Work along with outside sales personnel to identify new customers to increase profitable sales.
- Demonstrate a positive, yet realistic management style that results in a highly motivated team.
- Demonstrate sound personnel practices regarding the hiring, training, performance evaluation, and termination procedures in compliance with company policy and the law.
- Use company computer systems to perform Branch Manager functions as outlined in Policy & Procedure.
In addition to highly competitive wages, full-time employees enjoy a very robust benefits package, including:
- Generous company contribution for the employee as well as qualified spouse and dependents insurance for:
- Life insurance.
- Long-term disability insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Sick Time and Swing time.
- 401-K with partial company match.
- Profit Sharing