The Frazier Company is a local, family-owned and operated heating/air conditioning and plumbing company that was founded in 1929. We provide new construction installations, remodels, and service for both the heating and plumbing trades. With 75 professionals and over 81 years of experience, the Frazier Company prides itself on putting employees first and offering stability others can’t match. Our successful team of employees knows what it takes to be a market leader in the Omaha, NE area!
We are currently in search of experienced HVAC Service Technicians to join our team in Omaha, NE!
We offer a wide range of excellent benefits and a competitive wage ($20-$30 per/hr).
- Relocation assistance is negotiable (must relocate 2-4 weeks after accepted offer)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Competitive pay: $20-$30 per/hour based on experience
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Six paid Holidays
- Qualified 401K plan - company match is discretionary based on Company profitability
HVAC Service Technician
The Frazier Company primarily works on natural gas/propane furnaces teamed with air conditioners/heat pumps.
- Provide clean and check services for our many maintenance agreement customers.
- Start and check furnaces and air conditioners for our hundreds of residential new construction jobs and replacement jobs.
- Diagnose and repair any type of furnace/air conditioner when they are malfunctioning.
- Replace indoor evaporator coils, thermal expansion valves, compressors, capacitors, condenser fan motors etc.
- Work on roof top units that need some form of repair for our commercial customers.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working on light commercial and residential equipment
- Candidates must have the ability to work on his/her own troubleshooting/diagnosing all types of HVAC equipment
- Must have the ability to work off extension ladders and be willing and able to lift up to 80 pounds
- General wiring knowledge would be very helpful
- Must be willing to work up to 40 hours per week with some overtime available when deemed necessary
- Must be comfortable working after hours on call on a revolving rotation schedule