We’re adding to our maintenance team here at Mac and hiring an additional HVAC Tech to join our maintenance group. The HVAC Tech is responsible for diagnosing problems and making repairs in order to maintain the physical condition of boilers and HVAC equipment, according to operating and safety standards. They specifically:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair for HVAC split system (electric or gas), steam boiler system, rooftop HVAC system (electric or gas) and HVAC domestic water systems (proper certification required for some repairs).
- Troubleshoot and repair high pressure hot water and steam boilers…flame safe guard, atmospheric and power burners, low water and pump control.
- Change pump seals.
- Manage building automation system, pneumatical and electromechanical control.
- Maintain company customer service standards by responding to resident requests quickly and work with resident to minimize/resolve problems and complaints.
- Work with our material control coordinators to maintain inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials for common repairs and situations.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, specifically Fair Housing regulations.
- Respond timely to all On-Call emergency requests. Weekend and after hours overtime required, if needed. The on-call function will be split between the other HVAC techs and maintenance supervisors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license is required in order to transfer tools and materials (mileage reimbursement is paid)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 5+ years of experience with HVAC and Boiler repairs.
- HVAC certificate required. Other certifications, such as Universal EPA’s, are a plus.
What you get from us for this permanent, full-time role:
Link to Posting
- Generous rental discount - 20% off any available unit
- We pay for certifications & trainings and offer tuition reimbursement
- Full benefits - medical/dental/vision insurances offered for you and your family, 401K with company match
- We pay 100% of the life & disability insurance premiums
- Other programs such as flexible savings accounts, wellness programs, cell phone discount and more!