HVAC Service Technician
We are looking for a motivated, positive technician striving for success, as well as a HVAC Trainee. We offer a highly competitive incentive based compensation program with a great benefits package including:
- Company matched 401K
- Medical insurance
- Company vehicle
- Paid vacations, and holidays
- Company phone
- Fuel card
- Paid training/education
- NATE training/testing
- Tool account
A 45-year old HVAC company with an outstanding reputation in the north and northwest suburbs of Chicago focused on expertise, quality, and growth. We offer a positive structured work environment with an emphasis on personal responsibility, and customer retention through outstanding service.
We are looking for good people with:
- Service Technician -3+ years experience in the trade with a minimum high school diploma and Universal EPA certification.
- HVAC Trainee - Minimum 1 year experience in HVAC Seasonal "Clean & Checks"
- The ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- A strong trustworthy character, organization skills, enthusiastic self-starting attitude, a clean appearance with a passion for machinery.
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Basic hand and power tools of the HVAC trade.
- Experience in servicing package rooftop equipment, split heating and cooling systems, commercial boilers, hydronic heating systems, and domestic water heating systems.
- A clean and valid driver's license
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.
- Good communication and customer relation skills.