Analyze client's needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization through site assessments. Lead and make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process. Also responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-live checkups. Work collaboratively with internal team members and client's to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Implementation Consultant, working within a cross- functional implementation team, will support the implementation of GE Healthcare Centricity Business Solutions software for multiple assigned customers. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for independent client presentations pertaining to the design and configuration of GE Healthcare Centricity Business process flows. The Implementation Consultant will serve as the champion for GEHC Centricity process flow design with the Client Team utilizing leading practice process and related KPIs. Facilitate and lead all client sessions while adhering to GEHC Centricity process flow best practices throughout the implementation timeline.
The Implementation Consultant is expected to work closely with their functional and technical counterparts on both the GE Healthcare and Client project teams to effectively communicate client requirements and issues and serve as a subject matter expert. Must be able to develop effective working relationships with the client and Implementation team members and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism and knowledge of healthcare and business environments. The implementation consultant will also be expected to act as a functional leader or mentor for other members of the GE project team on complex, integrated customer implementations
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or STEM field or minimum 7 years relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years software implementation and/or Business Consulting experience
• Hospital Patient Accounting business experience
• Ability to self-direct projects and lead functional team members through an implementation
• Ability to take direction from both Management and Project Managers overseeing the projects you are assigned.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of quality service and professionalism.
• Lead and facilitates current state, future state and gap analysis sessions with the customer project team
• Ability to interact confidently with customers from end users to executive suite.
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills.
• Ability to travel nationally 60-80% of the time.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Centricity/IDX/FlowCast experience strongly preferred.
• Advanced degree
• Expertise with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Prior customer support or system implementation experience desired.