The Implementation Engineer will provide technical software implementation expertise and services to a wide variety of hospital and physician based organizations, utilizing our applications and their associated modules and technologies. Our next-generation healthcare information solutions improve clinical, financial and administrative performance for our customers, enabling them to automate their revenue cycle, streamline workflow, enhance the patient experience, and drive business performance.
The Implementation Engineer will need to work closely with Engineers, Project Managers and Implementation Consultants in order to provide timely, accurate and professional client service. The ability to technically implement, troubleshoot and programmatically customize multiple applications, to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of quality service and professionalism is a must. Additionally, the right candidate will have a strong working knowledge of problem solving techniques, strong communication skills and an excellent customer service attitude. Ability to interact confidently with customers at all levels is desired. Managing complexity and striving for improvement and service excellence will enable the right candidate to grow and advance quickly. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as a member of the team.
• Degree in a STEM field and at least 3 years of programming experience
• The ability to technically implement, troubleshoot and programmatically customize multiple software applications.
• Hospital Patient Accounting or Inpatient Revenue Cycle Management technical experience.
• Ability to take direction from both Management and Project Managers overseeing the projects you are assigned.
• The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of quality service and professionalism.
• Conduct and lead customer technical work sessions.
• Mentor peers and clients on integration architecture and concepts as well as best practices
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to travel up to 50% nationally.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• It is desired that the candidate possess the presentation skills necessary for performing internal/external mentoring or training, as well as leading sessions related to technical aspects of a client project.
• Working knowledge of Intersystems Caché, C, C++, Java, .NET, SQL or similar programming languages as well as HL7 formats
• Ability to interact confidently with customers at all levels desired.
• Experience in healthcare environment or healthcare information technology desired.
• Prior customer support or system implementation experience desired.