- IL |
- Jobs |
- Indirect Supply Base Analyst - Financial Services
Indirect Supply Base Analyst - Financial Services
Auto req ID: 4938BR
Title: Indirect Supply Base Analyst - Financial Services
Job Function: Materials Management
State and City: Illinois, Chicago
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Shift: Shift 1
At Harley-Davidson Motor Company we do much more than just build motorcycles; we fulfill dreams of personal freedom. We are customer led in all we do, and we believe and invest in our people and our communities. Harley-Davidson believes that its people are the only real long-term competitive advantage and their energy and commitment is what has made us successful since 1903.
Harley-Davidson is seeking Supply Base Analyst within the Indirect Procurement team to be the primary interface at Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS) located in Chicago IL.
The Supply Base Analyst will be responsible for contract execution including (but not limited to) complex professional service agreements, pricing negotiations, statement of work development, data security, risk mitigation, service level agreements, key performance indicators and ensuring minimum insurance requirements for Financial, Banking, Insurance, Collections, Call Centers, Real Estate and Information Technology services.
• Develop applicable category plans including industry trends, spend analytics and project pipeline.
• Develop and execute cost savings strategies to support company goals and departmental commitments.
• Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract compliance.
• Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualification in order to ensure project success.
• Educate stakeholders on procurement processes, roles & responsibilities, proper engagement and appropriate supplier facing communications.
• Support Harley-Davidson’s diversity spend initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in Supply chain, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated performance in technical competencies of procurement, finance, and/or contract management.
• A global view of professional services and knowledge of industry trends for Financial, Banking, Insurance, Collections, Call Centers, Real Estate and IT services.
• Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
• Ability to challenge the status quo and provide alternate solutions.
• Ability to lead external resources through indirect influence.
• Build and maintain strong internal relationships based on trust, credibility, clear expectations and open communication.
• Understanding of legal implications; terms and conditions required to protect the company (ownership, intellectual property, data security and liability/indemnification).
• Strong negotiation skills necessary to seek appropriate cost, quality and timing positions with suppliers.
• Professional, clear and effective communication to a variety of stakeholders via various communication mediums (written and/or verbal)
• Strong analytical and communication skills that support leading through influence.
• Ability to develop a clear strategic sourcing strategy.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Exposure to a global supply base
Position will require up to 10-20 % travel for supplier visits, conferences etc.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0-10%