Looking for experienced individuals for a manufacturing company that will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and monitoring equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Mechanical repair on all equipment, such as packaging and slicing machines, labeling machines, batch processing equipment.
- Replace and repair electrical equipment
- Must maintain a safe environment in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Maintain and prepare reports regarding equipment, supplies and materials.
- Unload equipment off trucks using a pallet jack or a forklift.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, parts and supplies.
- Complete related work when assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance background.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of PLC ladder logic.
- Able to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and diagrams
- Able to work overtime and weekends.
- Able to stand for 8-11 hours each day.
- Able to lift 100+ LBS throughout entire shift.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude.