Guide the customer business office to the best use of the HPA/CBO solution product. Develops and executes action plans to support and lead the transformation of the new US service delivery model at the region level. Works closely with regional leadership teams as well as headquarters leadership teams to drive operational execution of business metrics. Utilizes Change Acceleration Process (CAP) methodology and tools across assigned critical business initiatives.
1. Provides leadership to customer business office and provide leadership on solution implementation, deployment and sustaining strategies.
2. Develops operational targets and process improvements.
3. Creates visual management of metrics on field service effectiveness in the new support model.
4. Monitors Regional efforts to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
5. Constantly communicates progress against milestones.
6. Identifies and communicates project related issues and contingencies that may arise during implementation. Facilitates solutions with appropriate stakeholders.
1. Bachelor’s degree with 3 years operational or analysis experience in the technical, healthcare or business environment or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 8 years progressive experience in operational analysis, technical, healthcare or business environment.)
2. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate and familiar with Lean/Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
3. Experience with leading cross functional teams to achieve business goals
4. Proven experience in influencing, leading teams and driving change results orientation
5. Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated facilitation experience
6. Proven ability to simplify strategy into actions
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Understanding of the current USCAN Service infrastructure and processes
2. Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
3. Customer-focused in defining process and establishing priorities
4. Two or more years project management experience
5. Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
6. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise