Prinsco has an opportunity for motivated Machine Operator on 3rd shift in Chatsworth, IL. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, retirement savings with 401k match and much more.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a safe manufacturing environment, including:
• Operate assigned production equipment, completing start-up/shut-down procedures, operating all assigned production lines in a safe, efficient & productive manner while maximizing output.
• Verify that finished goods meet Prinsco’s quality standards, Identifying and reporting defects or improper machine operations immediately.
• Work efficiently maintaining line speed to keep production flowing smoothly.
• Complete accurate, real-time reporting and assist other employees, as needed.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal and professional ethical standards, and align decisions with Prinsco Values, including giving recognition to those that you see living out our values.
• Build and maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We require the following qualifications:
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required with a minimum of six months of manufacturing or production (Prinsco preferred) experience.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out various instructions.
• Ability to work in a loud noise environment; lift up to 25 pounds consistently and 75 pounds occasionally; use hands and reach with hands/arms, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for up to 2/3 of the workday; and good distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), peripheral vision and depth perception.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.