- IL |
- Jobs |
- Machine Operator / Helper - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Machine Operator / Helper - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Prinsco has opportunities for motivated Machine Operator / Helpers on 2nd and 3rd shifts. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, retirement savings with 401k match and much more.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a safe manufacturing environment, including:
• Roll plastic pipe onto coiling machine, tie with twine and transport rolls/bundles to assigned staging area.
• Verify that finished goods meet Prinsco’s quality standards, identifying and reporting defects or improper machine operations immediately.
• Cross-train into machine operation to learn new skills.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal and professional ethical standards, and align decisions with Prinsco Values, including giving recognition to those that you see living out our values.
• Build and maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We require the following qualifications:
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) with some work experience.
• The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and perform some mathematical calculations.
• Ability to work in a loud noise environment; lift up to 25 pounds consistently and 75 pounds occasionally; use hands and reach with hands/arms, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for up to 2/3 of the workday; and good distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), peripheral vision and depth perception.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
“I love it here because of the people.”
“I love the culture because it feels like family.”
“I’ve been given so many opportunities to grow and learn more.”
These are just a few of the comments we hear from Prinsco employees on a regular basis.
We are a third-generation family owned company filled with incredible people who care deeply about their work, contribute to our success daily and help us solve critical problems for our teams, our company and our world.
Prinsco is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of corrugated plastic pipe and accessories for water management applications in agriculture, stormwater and residential markets. Our work contributes to solutions that maintain, manage and protect our world’s most valuable resource: fresh water.