- Program CNC controls using offline programming packages as well as G-code programming at the control
- Setup CNC mills and/or lathes to enable machining of castings and raw materials.
- In-process inspection of drawing dimensions to verify program, setup, and tool wear
- De-burring of finished parts.
- Making certain CNC programs are created that will produce parts that meet all drawing requirements.
- Making sure setups are simple and capable of holding parts in a safe and accurate way.
- Making sure all operations are repeatable through interaction with supervisor and inspector.
Second shift hours 3PM-11PM preferred
3, 4 and 5 Axis programing and operation on machining centers
DMU 5 axis Heidenhain control a plus
Aerospace hog outs
Delcam Powermill is a plus (Other systems could work)