Description: You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.
About This Opportunity
* Performs needed repairs on doors, dock plates, lighting, HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems to resolve problems and ensure successful operation.
* Performs preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to maintain operation of conveyors and sorter equipment and "Red Tag" down equipment as necessary involving 3-phase 480 volt and industrial electrical systems, motor controls and related electronic equipment.
* Ensures the maintenance shop area is organized, neat and clean. Identifies and acts immediately regarding any safety hazards, spills, etc. to avoid the risk of accidents. Uses safe lifting techniques and operates power equipment in a safe manner. Abide by all stated regulations while performing work, i.e., lockout/tagout procedures, etc. Maintains records to ensure accountability of time, parts and repairs.
* Performs carpentry work as required.
* High School graduate or equivalent; Industrial/Trade school courses and one year on-the-job training in plant maintenance
* Work independently in a team environment with a customer/guest focus
* Must exhibit aptitude for mechanical work
* Able to be certified to operate power equipment, operate maintenance tools, saws, drills, etc., work from blueprints/sketches and lift and carry materials/equipment necessary to do the job
* Available to work the overnight shift on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9PM-7AM