- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on equipment.
- Determine the options available, and/or parts needed to make necessary repairs to equipment and building.
- Fabricate and maintain fixtures, tools, forms, etc., required in the production and testing of products.
- Set up production operations.
- Train other mechanics on maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Train production operators in use of new equipment as necessary.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance Procedures
- Maintain CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)
- Experienced with NEC (National Electric Code) compliance.
- Electrical safety systems and training
- Able to read and understand electrical and mechanical prints and schematics.
- Previous lead or supervisory experience.
- Experience with adhesive filling and pumps a plus.
- Will need pass a Maintenance proficiency test.
Note: All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.