- IL |
- Jobs |
- Maintenance Operations Manager
Maintenance Operations Manager
We have an immediate and challenging opportunity for a Site Maintenance Operations Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible to lead the ATS business at the customer site level, build rewarding customer relationships, and own the financial responsibility of both revenue growth while managing the operational budget. The candidate will lead a team of supervisors and highly skilled technicians in a fast paced, high growth and results oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous track record of improving processes, creating savings, and adding value.
- Ability to successfully manage teams.
- Previous experience with continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean Manufacturing, TPM, and Six Sigma is highly desirable
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications, web-based applications, and CMMS software
- Evidence of continuing education and involvement with professional organizations preferred.