Role: Master Data Analyst
Location: 1101 Corporate Drive; McHenry IL 60050
Are you seeking a challenging opportunity utilizing your Customer Master Data Analyst skills to lead a variety of medical device product development projects?
For more than 50 years, the employees of Medela have been dedicated advocates of breastfeeding moms. As the #1 breast pump brand*, Medela is committed to improving mom's breast milk pumping experience and her ability to successfully provide breast milk to her baby for as long as she chooses. Through intensive dialogue with healthcare professionals, patients, and consumers, we gain an intimate understanding of their needs and transform valuable knowledge into innovative products and services that make feeding with breast milk an easier reality.
What We Offer:
• Excellent salary and bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefit plan which is affordable to our employees
• Generous PTO package including paid holidays
• Opportunity to learn and grow
What Makes our Master Data Team Unique:
• We collaborate cross-functionally to identify and implement process improvement
• We interact with prospective customers, and all internal company stakeholders to establish new accounts and on-going maintenance of customer master data within company governance processes
• We are directly responsible for the overall Data integrity of customer master data and for the adherence to and execution of the governance processes for managing corporate customer master data
• Responsible for obtaining completed required paperwork to establish new customers as well as maintain customer master data
• Responsible for external and internal communications as required as well as occasional travel to meet business and customer expectations
• Experienced with working in an environment with global objectives, multiple priorities, and legal contracts
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer master data and governance preferred
• Experience in healthcare class of trade distinctions
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications, high proficiency in Excel preferred
• Continuous maintenance of company customer master data including but not limited to: Address changes, name changes, billing changes, and closures
• Maintain and enforce governance procedures for customer master data and communicate procedures to all internal company stakeholders
• Responsible for ad-hoc reporting as needed
• Maintain consistent product knowledge
• Complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
• Follows all Company rules and regulations, including health and safety rules
The employee is expected to efficiently and effectively perform all of the above tasks.
If this sounds like you, we welcome the opportunity to learn more about your background and experience! Applying only takes a few minutes. Thanks for your interest in Medela!
This is a direct hire career opportunity.
We Make it Easy
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, protected veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDs status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity (transgender status), weight, height or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance.
Medela participates in e-Verify.