Company Name: Medela
Job Title: National / Retail Customer Excellence Specialist
Location: 1101 Corporate Drive, McHenry, IL 60050
Do you seek an opportunity, a career with a world class organization where your skills and experience as a National Retail Customer Excellence Specialist, can be utilized to the fullest extent? Where you can work with a tremendous team of individuals all pulling for the same goals and objectives? If you’re reading this and saying YES… then we are very interested in hearing from you.
For more than 50 years, the employees of Medela have been dedicated advocates of breastfeeding moms. As the #1 breast pump brand*, Medela is committed to improving mom’s breast milk pumping experience and her ability to successfully provide breast milk to her baby for as long as she chooses. Through intensive dialogue with healthcare professionals, patients, and consumers, we gain an intimate understanding of their needs and transform valuable knowledge into innovative products and services that make feeding with breast milk an easier reality.
Medela Healthcare is a global manufacturer of medical vacuum solutions. We are driven by a passion to understand and resolve challenges facing the healthcare industry. We then improve the lives of patients, doctors, and hospital staff through constant innovation. Medela Healthcare solutions include innovations in Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), CardioThoracic Drainage, Surgical Suction, and Airway Suction.
What We Offer:
- Excellent salary and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit plan which is affordable to our employees
- Generous PTO package including paid holidays
- Opportunity to learn and grow
What Makes our Customer Excellence Team Unique:
- We play a leading role in ensuring the highest level of customer and vendor satisfaction in our industry
- We resolve key strategic account issues resulting in increased service levels, reduced non-compliance errors and overall efficiency
- Your intellectual curiosity is needed to dive deep, discover, and utilize your customer service expertise to impact Medela's business operations
- Strong ability to identify trends, root causes, and variances through business analytics
- Customer facing experience, in a fast-paced, inside sales, hospitality and or administrative support role
- Strong financial skills and business acumen
- Must be a strong communicator and a team player
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience in customer service, sales support
- A strong background of Inside Sales or maintenance of large or national accounts either from Customer Service or Sales experience
- Intermediate sales analysis and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Data warehouse environment required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an environment with global objectives
- Merchandise flow – lead the merchandise flow process for key strategic accounts
- Inventory management – includes identifying ordering patterns that impact supply, service and compliance requirements, proactive contribution to national account demand planning
- Order entry - monitors daily EDI order transmissions, promptly and accurately enter orders
- Intermediate trend analysis –in stocks, fill rate, forecast to demand, vendor performance (scorecard)
- System errors impacting workflows internally, compliance
- Key account issue resolution – lead decision-maker for key strategic account issue resolution resulting in increased service levels, reduced non-compliance errors and overall efficiency
- Centralized communication – internal lead for managing communications relating to inventory/stock issues and ensuring timely distribution of information to key business units within Medela. This includes researching root causes, monitoring issue resolution and timing of recovery.
- Managing item set up, retail product lifecycle management, item data synchronization with 3rd party sites, striving for 100% accuracy
- Collaborate with product marketing team on retail case pk requirements and GS1 standards
- Project/task management - coordinates activities between Medela departments, National Account Managers, retail representatives, and national accounts to fully support our strategic goals and future growth of Medela’s market share in current markets and into new markets
We Make it Easy
- Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, protected veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDs status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity (transgender status), weight, height or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance.
Medela participates in e-Verify.