OEM Sales Manager - Midwest Territory
Belimo is a growth oriented global company committed to its products and the people who drive its success. Belimo is a world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of damper actuators and control valve assemblies used in commercial HVAC systems.
The OEM Sales Manager assists our OEM HVAC manufacturer customers with the selection and application of control valves and damper actuators in an effort to maintain and grow our OEM business. The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company’s Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The OEM Sales Manager is part of the OEM Sales Group and reports to the Vice President, OEM Sales and bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Implement consultative selling strategy to grow Belimo’s OEM business through outstanding service, relationship, product knowledge and application knowledge.
- Demonstrate application excellence of Belimo products
- Build and maintain strong relationships with OEM manufacturer customers through credibility, reliability, product application knowledge and value added sales
- Provide technical, sales, and logistical support to customers
- Work closely with OEM Sales Team and internal corporate departments
- Develop and achieve sales projections and forecast of short and long term sales targets
- Determine pricing based on NET pricing or OEM multipliers to meet specific customer and product requirements.
- Work closely with OEM customers, Product Management and Engineering to develop new product applications or modify existing products to meet customer requirements.
- Review industry sources to identify possible new customers and add to BEST system.
- Monitor competitors’ actions and take appropriate measures to maintain/increase Belimo’s market share
- Continuous development of product knowledge, application knowledge, and sales style.
- Effectively utilize sales tools including: BEST, BW, Select Pro and SAP.
- B.S. in engineering, business or equivalent experience
- 5 years technical sales experience preferably in HVAC industry or 2-3 years sales goals achievement and minimum 70% qualitative goals achievement as OEM Sales Manager
- HVAC industry knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated solution providing and problem solving ability
- Strong organizational, inter-personal, and negotiating skills
- Strong communication and presentations skills are a must
- Self- motivated with ability to structure work schedule and work independently from a home office.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other basic computer skills necessary to complete sales reporting requirements and mange home office.
- 50% Travel required
- Cultural Fit
- Customer Focused
- Strong Work Ethic
- Fosters Teamwork
- Technical Ability
- Creativity/Problem Solving
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Listening and Interactive Skills