Organizational Readiness Leader is responsible for representing the Commercial and Services teams in ensuring Organizational Readiness for New Product Introductions and Product Upgrade Releases. This is accomplished through tight coordination with the Engineering LPI and LSI roles throughout the entire program process. The desired result of this collaboration is to ensure the customer experience associated with the release of these products are highly successful.
Success in this position requires highly effective communication, collaboration and team building skills as well as strong Project Management competencies. The primary responsibility of this role is to build cross functional team from Subject Matter Experts from the different Commerical and Services functions. These resources are then utilized to perform Mock Installs, Documentation Reviews, Training Content Reviews, etc. Following the established Organizational Readiness Framework, Organizational Readiness requirements must be delivered in sync with the PRD timeline for the specific program.
Key responsibilities / essential functions include:
• Coordinate with Commercial, Engineering, Marketing and Services stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of all Product related programs.
• Maintain project-based documentation.
• Develop and deliver Services Program centric communication plan.
• Monitors and Reports on post-live production Early Adopter support issues.
• Ensures the quality and timeliness the program deliverables.
• Ensure adherence to Services Readiness Framework
• Bachelor's degree in Business Field or Information Technologies.
• Ability to work at all levels of an organization to coordinate project-based activities and deliver communication. Levels should include executive, leadership teams (direct reports to GM or VP), management, and staff.
• Ability to manage a virtual team of P&L funded resources in support of the project objectives throughout a typical project life cycle (project initiation, requirements, design, specifications, testing, training, readiness, deployment, post-live support).
• Solid understanding of the P&L business and products that you are representing.
• Scope of understanding should include the major areas; G&Os, business planning, offerings and services, operations, market segments, and customer base.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and executing on a communication plan for the organization.
• Ability to synthesize broad-based user requirements into a unified plan to meet both business and corporate objectives.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Proven ability to lead global teams
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Greater than 5 years business (functional) experience within the Radiology business.
• Proven and documented experience on a global project team, focused on delivering an enterprise wide business solution.
• Experience with IMPRD DFSS, Lean Methodology, DMAIC, and equivalent IT / Functional systems processes.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Prefer GE Change Acceleration (CAP) Experience.
• PMI - Project Management Experience.
• Strong coaching, mentoring, and teaching skills.
• Strong cross-functional experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral & written.
• Willingness to take risk and lead change.
• Flexible work schedule, able to adjust availability to work on international teams. GB certified preferred.