In this warehouse position, some of your responsibilities will include. . .
- Quickly and accurately selecting and packing products to fulfill customer orders.
- Picking products with a Radio Frequency (RF) Scanner gun.
- Visually checking products for quality and freshness.
- Identifying and reporting "out of stock" items.
- Achieving your productivity goals and maintaining a clean work area.
We require the following of every candidate:
- Must be able to work every Saturday and Sunday...Plus 1 - 2 weekdays (16 - 28 hours per week) from approximately 9:00pm until 6:00am
- Have a High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Have basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Are highly energetic and can push, carry, and lift up to 50lbs.
- Have a strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Are able to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Are available to work weekends.
Benefits include: Vacation, Pet Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee discount on groceries and more!
You will need a high level energy and stamina for this physically demanding position in which you will be required to stand for the duration of your shift. In addition, you will be bending, twisting, and lifting groceries (up to 50 pounds). Some warehouse positions also require working in a refrigerated environment.