As a member of the Solution Development team, the Process Consultant is responsible for
providing functional / operational support to optimize usage of the Centricity Business system and
clients operations. The Process Consultant will align people, process and Centricity Business
technology in a way that supports regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and maximizes
The Process Consultant will serve as an expert resource in the functional and/or operational
utilization of GE Healthcare Business Solutions software applications related to physician and
hospital revenue cycle and business processes. Our next-generation healthcare information
solutions improve, financial and administrative performance for our customers, enabling them to
automate their revenue cycle, streamline workflow, enhance the patient’s experience, and drive
Candidates will need to work closely with Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Process
Consultants and Education Consultants in order to provide timely, accurate and professional client
service. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of
quality service and professionalism is a must. Additionally, the right candidate will have a strong
working knowledge of current healthcare workflow best practices, strong communication skills and
an excellent customer service attitude. Ability to interact confidently with customers at all levels is
desired. Managing complexity and striving for improvement and service excellence will enable the
right candidate to grow and advance. This position requires the ability to work independently as
well as a member of the team.
PRIMARY DUTIES and TASKS
The overall responsibilities include:
* Facilitating and coordinating project activities required to ensure timely, successful project
completion, and in a manner consistent with standard terms and conditions of the contract.
* Developing and managing project plans, status reports and issue logs, including milestones and
clearly defined responsibilities.
* Managing client and internal expectations of project scope and delivery objectives.
* Communicating all of the requirements and commitments to the client, project team and internal
* Providing effective leadership to the project team.
* Providing feedback to customer on performance metrics and requirements.
* Escalating project risks and issues in a timely manner.
* Establish targets and benchmarking of key revenue cycle performance indicators
* Identifying appropriate add on sales opportunities
* Participating in the sale process and proposal development
*Establish effective client relationships amongst executives, managers, and staff from launch of
engagement through system and workflow adoption
* Process mapping and gapping of current organizational workflows to Centricity Business best
practice workflows; recommending process workflows improvements and software system
configuration to maximize operational benefits
* Develop, or modify existing policies and procedures in support of operational workflows related
to Centricity Business and the revenue cycle
* Balance multiple customer projects simultaneously
* Participate in strategic design process necessary to implement GE Healthcare products
* Assist the customer to leverage new features and functionality, or fine-tune existing functionality
for maximum organization performance
* Analyze customers' business requirements and objectives; develops workflows to meet
customers' business needs. And deliver outcomes on Key Performance indicators
* Support in the orientation of new team members
* Minimum of five - seven years’ progressively responsible healthcare experience including a good
understanding of physician and/or hospital revenue cycle management, operations and software
applications related to them.
* The ability and willingness to travel to customer locations throughout the US approximately 75%
of the time.
* Strong Organizational skills.
Strong Industry knowledge of customers operations with focus on outcomes
* Two – three years project management experience.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent communication and writing skills.
* Excellent listening and inquiry skills.
* Problem resolution and creativity in solution development.
* Customer political sensitivity and awareness.
* Self-assessment and development skills and ability to work independently
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
* You have the unrestricted legal right work to work in the US.
* Willing to submit to a drug test.
* Willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past
employment, criminal history, and education background.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Detailed knowledge of multiple GE Healthcare Business Solutions applications (IDX Flowcast
products and their integration is preferred).
* Previous consulting, training or implementation experience.
* Graduate Degree preferred.