Our Downers Grove manufacturing client is in search of a First Shift Electrical Panel Wirer Lead.
1. Utilize Bill of Materials and drawings to identify and gather necessary components and supplies in order to complete project wiring. Notify Lead Wirer Shop Supervisor, or Project Manager of any missing items or supply (wire, cable, etc.) shortages.
2. Submit request for necessary name plates to the Graphics Department in a timely fashion. Refer the Graphics Department to the relevant Project Manager to resolve any discrepancies.
3. Read and understand electrical schematics (ladder diagrams) and mechanical layouts. Possess a good understanding of electrical components.
4. Affix terminals and wiring to panel as directed by project drawing, schematic, and customer specific practices. Select appropriate wire gauges based on drawings, customer specific practices, Client's standards, and component manufacturer and circuit requirements. Utilize hand tools, wire cutters, strippers and other equipment as needed.
5. Utilize computer to make wire tags and terminal tags and affix as directed by project drawing. Adhere to Simplex standards and/or customer specific practices regarding tag design and location.
6. Identify defective components and inconsistencies in drawings. Alert Shop Supervisor in a timely manner so that appropriate corrective action can be taken.
7. Arrange customer common stock in an orderly fashion. Utilize materials as needed, and replace excess materials at project completion.
8. Request a final review of wiring and control panel by the Shop Supervisor.
9. Remove markings, dust, and debris from panel, and transport finished project to Quality Control.
Who We Are
Azimuth, LLC is a full service human resource organization based out of Bensenville, IL. At Azimuth, we strive to provide the highest quality candidates to our loyal clients. We specialize in contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire placement in a variety of industries.
Azimuth serves as your W-2 Employer of Record while on assignment. Once you successfully complete our hiring process, you will be assigned to the client company whose contract or temporary staffing needs most closely match your skill set.
Our process will mirror that of the client company whenever possible in order to facilitate a smooth transition, if or when you are hired on by the client as a direct employee of the company.
We offer a variety of benefits from 401K with employer matching, to affordable and transportable health care benefit plans from United Health Care. A variety of supplemental benefits are also available through other carriers.
More about us at:
Azimuth LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer