Project Manager/Estimator – Mangieri Electric Inc
Mangieri Electric, Inc. Is a medium sized electrical contracting firm located in Central Illinois. We are an open shop company with extensive experience in Industrial, Residential and Commercial electrical construction both design build and plan spec work. Established in 1982, we currently have a very diverse and loyal customer base with more opportunities than we can manage with our current staffing. Our preferred project sizes is $20,000-$500,000, but have successfully completed larger projects. Our annual sales volume is $2.5 - $3.0 Mill. We pride ourselves as a safety conscious, quality contractor with our customer’s best interest first over project profit.
As a Project Manager/Estimator, you will oversee all aspects of assigned industrial, commercial, and residential projects from start to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
What we expect from you
- To work well with others in order to reach our goals.
- To bring decisive, focused leadership.
- To be results driven.
- To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
What can you expect from us
- A family owned and run company.
- An environment free of bureaucracy.
- A culture that encourages candid, open communication.
- Continued training and development.
- Recognition for achievement of goals.
- Generate high quality work in alliance with Mangieri Electric.
- Develops project schedules, goals, and budgets.
- Interprets plans, specifications, drawings, and documents related to engineering and construction.
- Leads or participates in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to foreman and apprentices.
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
- Additional duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (electrical engineering degree a plus)
- 7+ years successful electrical PM experience (large job experience and OSHA 30 a plus)
- Prior experience in electrical estimating
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 /year
- Employee Health Insurance paid by employer
- $15,000.00 in life insurance.
- Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance & additional Life Insurance available.
- 401k match up to 5 %
- Vacation & Holiday pay