The Radiology Clinical Configuration Specialist will document workflows & perform gap analysis of current & future state. The Configuration Specialist will also populate the Pacs database & correlate procedure codes to body parts for relevance. In addition the Configuration Specialist will be capable to train customers to use GE software products, which may include the development and support of the physician clinical reports within the application.
*This role requires the incumbent to conduct on-site & remote clinical applications training to ensure the customer can effectively use the product to maximize their productivity and long-term success.
*Ability to demonstrate product expertise during remote sessions and customer support.
*Working in a fast-paced environment providing product support
*Provide remote development for standardized structured clinical reporting with knowledge in accreditation and registry standards and/or provide remote support for product clinical education modules.
*Understanding basic database structure for application.
*Answering a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
*Working with the Project Management, Sales and Service Organizations to coordinate customer events.
*Actively participating in the development of customer training tools and providing input in regards to relevant clinical tools needed for future products and services.
*Maintains on time schedules, quality metrics and high measurable customer satisfaction.
*Communicating all relevant customer information including product and customer opportunities to field sales, marketing, project management and technical support.
Producing well-written post-application build reports and providing written project management, service, engineering and management.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Ensure timely dispatch closure.
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
*5 years clinical experience required.
*Understanding of networking and databases, including hospital infrastructure and awareness of hospital codes.
*Experience troubleshooting clinical IT issues.
*Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
*Ability to operate a PC and use Windows based software.
*Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
*Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations.
*Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
*Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed individual in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
*Possess strong customer management skills and the ability to work in high-pressure environments.
*Must be able to multi-task.
*Superior interpersonal communication skills, professional disposition and demeanor.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
*7 years or more clinical experience.
*5 years or more of GE product experience.
*Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
*Experience with SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2012
*Experience with XML
*Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
*Experience in facilitating adult learning. Ability to present complex material in simple terms.