Recruiting Account Manager
Responsible for assisting with internal and external relationships tied to recruiting efforts. Reports to and will get strategic direction from the Recruiting Manager. Will work with a Recruiting Coordinator in associated support activities such as organizing resumes, making calls, setting up interviews, performing associated data entry and recordkeeping work, pre-qualification activities, preparing offer letters, setting up testing and screenings, tracking candidate status, referrals, etc.
- Partner with Recruitment Manager and team to stay abreast of organizational hiring needs.
- Actively source and recruit contingent labor through the appropriate methods – advertising, job sites, career fairs, professional networks, social media, referrals, etc. to build pipeline of talent.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with professional, industry and social networks to source qualified candidates.
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability.
- Conduct pre-screen phone interviews for temporary candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers, and participate as necessary and/or where can add value.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing and on how they may best handle individual interviews.
- Conduct and/or oversee pre-employment testing – technical and non-technical.
- Serve as the primary point person in the communications with candidates.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to Director of recruiting.
- Extend offers of employment within company timing and compensation parameters. Will work with Director on any negotiation processes.
- Manage the applicant tracking system.
- Draft and/or oversee preparation of rejection letters and correspondence.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on various recruiting metrics to Director.
- Keep current with evolving sourcing strategies and industry trends.
- Ensure all recruiting related efforts are legally compliant and in order.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience - ideally with an (electrical) contractor, or some prior experience within the contracting industry.
- Knowledge of general recruiting principles, sourcing solutions, staffing systems and tools, and applicant databases and tracking systems.
- Record of recruiting success