Based in Morton, IL, G&D Integrated provides contract logistics and transportation services that help our customers optimize global supply chains.
With more than 100 years of experience, we strive to bring the highest quality transportation, distribution and manufacturing logistics services together – all in one place. And we do this in the most efficient and effective combination to meet individual customer needs. That is what we call...SMART.EFFICIENT. LOGISTICS.
Guiding Principles: We aim to delight our customers while operating safely with engaged employees.
The Recruitment Manager will guide all G&D recruiters and recruitment efforts (management of sourcing, interviewing and employment processes). The Recruitment Manager will interact closely with Operational Leadership to maintain consistent and timely knowledge of all hiring needs and to devise strategy for headcount acquisition and onboarding.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Trains recruiters to perform resume searches and all other correct company processes.
- Serves as lead for reporting employment metrics, recruiting forecast, and strategies.
- Manages and maintains applicant tracking system.
- Manages departmental reporting on position status and recruitment issues.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for Human Resources regarding vendor issues, contract negotiation, and maintenance.
- Coaches, mentors, and leads the Recruiters and Recruiting Assistants.
- Maintain consistent awareness of employment and labor markets in all G&D geographies.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Maintain current and create new relationships with sourcing and labor providers in all G&D geographies.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Work closely with Marketing personnel to research and choose job advertising options.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Recommend strategy to improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Manager
- Relentless Hunter Mentality in personnel sourcing and brand development.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or,
- 5 years’ experience in Management and Recruiting or related fields