Sierra Monitor Corporation addresses the industrial and commercial facilities management market with Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions that connect and protect high-value infrastructure assets.
The company’s FieldServer brand of protocol gateways is used by system integrators and OEMs to connect devices using different protocols and enables local and remote monitoring and control of assets and facilities. With more than 200,000 products, supporting over 140 protocols, installed in commercial and industrial facilities, FieldServer is the industry’s leading multi-protocol gateway.
Sierra Monitor has been selling FieldServer products for over 10 years with year after year of continuous growth. Due to this continued growth we are actively searching for a Regional Sales Manager to join our FieldServer team!
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is tasked to ensure the attainment of revenue targets by managing ongoing customers and securing new business within the Building and Industrial Automation markets of North America. The RSM will work with OEMs, channels and system integrators, from the initial lead through onboarding; and then by excellent support maintaining an ongoing relationship.
- Aggressively seek new opportunities to expand the company's products and services to existing customers and add new customers.
- Excellent working relationships with key customers, employees, and partners in this region
- Achieve and ideally surpass a sales quota for the region
- Manage region using CRM for activities, contacts, opportunities, lead management and monthly forecasts
- Review projects, issues and opportunities of significance with management
- Attend applicable trade shows, as applicable, throughout the year
- Assign and manage channel partners (distributors and integrators)
- Ensure that all actions are accomplished in an ethical manner
- Have fun working with colleagues in a great company with exciting markets
- BS degree in Sales and Marketing,(technical education is an advantage)
- Commercial and industrial automation industry experience, 5+ years minimum
- History of Business Development/Sales success in selling to OEMs
- Proven experience in establishing sales channel networks
- Efficient problem resolution skills and follow through capabilities
- Excellent ability to understand and explain technical products and solutions
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and the use of a CRM
- This position is home based
- The candidate must be located within range of a major airport in order to travel and meet with customers.
- Travel requirement >30%
- Home office expenses paid by employer
- Comprehensive health, dental, and life insurance plan
- Long term disability insurance
- Annual paid leave
- 401(k) Retirement Program