Interstate PowerSystems is an independent distributor for MTU, Detroit Diesel, Allison Transmission, Carrier Transport Refrigeration, and other leading industrial brands. We have excelled at providing solutions and adding value for our customers for over 50 years. Service is a critical part of our value proposition, and we are currently looking for a Region Vice President to help us maintain our leadership position.
The Regional Vice President will have full P&L and sale management responsibility for a five branch region. Responsible for developing strategic plans designed to achieve company financial, customer service and employee engagement goals. This position will coach and develop branch managers in order to achieve company goals and objectives.
The Regional Vice President is responsible for the overall profitability and sales for the region. This position will be required to lead the achievement of corporate mandated goals and objectives and will communicate these goals and objectives to employees.
• Familiarity with diesel engines, power generation and class 8 trucks
• Sales management experience a plus
• Minimum of 10 years similar work experience
o Additional equivalent work experience and/or College Degree preferred
• Progressive management experience
• Multi-location management experience
• Full P&L responsibility and financial statement analysis experience
• Working knowledge of Micro Soft office required
• Ability to identify and develop high potential employees
• Ability to recruit and retain new employees
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to lead change
• Travel as required, successful candidate will spend time at all branch locations
• Develop corrective action plans as required