Health Care Coordinator - Senior Living
We are seeking a passionate Registered Nurse to oversee the nursing program for a beautiful Senior Living community in the Galena, IL area.
- Provides coordination and direction of the resident care staff for assisted living and memory care.
- Completes assessments and writes service plans for all current and prospective residents.
- Responsible for (EHR) Electronic Health Record.
- Maintains and schedules adequate staffing. Recruiting, hiring, terminating, and supervising universal worker staff.
- Conducts health care related portion of the new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Trains each new and existing employee, Completes 30-day, semi-annual reviews for universal workers.
- Reviews and follows up on incident reports. Ensures incidents are documented and entered in PCC.
- Maintains and follows budget for the care department.
- Maintains inventory of nursing equipment and supplies and performs annual inventory of all items related to health care.
- Upholds confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations. Acts as the community HIPAA compliance officer.
- Complies with all state regulations as they apply to assisted living certification.
- Carries your own personal professional liability insurance.
- Assures 24-hour, 7-days per week on-site coverage to respond to calls for urgent assistance from residents of the Community, and to respond to fire alarms or other emergencies.
- 4+ years of health care management experience in retirement communities, including 2+ years of experience in working with dementia care, including leading groups, creating social interactions, assistance with ADLs.
- 1+ years of experience in nursing management.
- Ability to work flexible schedules in 24 hour operation including weekends.
- RN – Registered Nurse, current state of employment.
- CPR certification.
Here at Aureon, we believe in integrity, compassion, values, teamwork, accountability and a great customer experience for both our clients and candidates alike. Our direct hire placement division prides itself on finding you just the right opportunity where you will learn, prosper, and grow in your career. We want to talk to you confidentially about your goals, aspirations and what you are looking for in your next opportunity. We place the top twenty percent of talent with top organizations.
Partner with us, and let us help you to put your best foot forward.