The Spengler Company, Inc. is headquartered in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been a 5 Star rated service company for the past 48 years. We are looking for the right person to work hand in hand with our customers with remodeling their home, rental property or business. All leads are provided and scheduled in our office. We service a 50 mile radius and provide a vehicle and fuel to meet the needs of the position.
The Spengler Company Inc. offers a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, vision and Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy Paid 100% by Spengler
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401K Program
- Innovative Training, Bonus Programs, Awards and Extra Paid Time Off!
We’re looking for exceptional sales talent to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As a Remodel Sales Representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will listen to the needs of our customers, working with them to determine the best new products to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
The position will be based in our office.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about The Spengler Company and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Create high quality professional designs for each remodel proposal.
- Maintain a working database of all proposals and designs.
- Maintain and track all product samples and product literature.
- Manage all ongoing remodel jobs to ensure job efficiency and profitability.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Strong working knowledge of design software such as chief architect or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of residential construction.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about The Spengler Company and loves the brand.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.